How to factory reset MOBICEL Astro? How to wipe all data in MOBICEL Astro? How to bypass screen lock in MOBICEL Astro? How to restore defaults in MOBICEL Astro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOBICEL Astro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your MOBICEL Astro will be as new and your SC7731E core will run faster.
- At first turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pushing Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When the MOBICEL logo pops up let go of Volume Up.
- Release the Power button if the Android Robot image pops up.
- Press the Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose wipe data/factory reset by using Volume Down to navigate and Volume Up to accept it.
- Then select yes from the menu and press Volume Up.
- At the end choose reboot system now with Volume Up.
- Good job! Through this option all data including photos, musics, etc. was erased.
how to hard reset mobicel phones - video