How to factory reset MOBICEL Berry? How to wipe all data in MOBICEL Berry? How to bypass screen lock in MOBICEL Berry? How to restore defaults in MOBICEL Berry?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOBICEL Berry. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your MOBICEL Berry will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the phone by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Let go of the Power button when MOBICEL logo pops up.
- If you see Android Robot release the Volume Up key.
- Now click the Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down button to scroll down and the Volume Up key to accept it.
- Then choose "yes". Use Volume Down key to navigate and the Volume Up button to confirm that.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Volume Up key.
- Well done!
How to hard reset mobicel 4U - video
How to Hard Reset myPhone GO - Clear eMMC |HardReset.info - video