Hard Reset MOBICEL Gem
How to factory reset MOBICEL Gem? How to wipe all data in MOBICEL Gem? How to bypass screen lock in MOBICEL Gem? How to restore defaults in MOBICEL Gem?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOBICEL Gem. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your MOBICEL Gem will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Begin by holding the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the smartphone.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- Let go of the Power button if you see MOBICEL logo.
- When Android Robot pops up release the Volume Up key.
- Now click the Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- In the next step select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down key to navigate and the Voluem Up button to accept it.
- Then choose "yes" by using same keys as before.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Volume Up key to launch the process.
- Well done!
How to hard reset mobicel 4U - video
How to Hard Reset myPhone GO - Clear eMMC |HardReset.info - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work