How to factory reset MOBICEL R6? How to wipe all data in MOBICEL R6? How to bypass screen lock in MOBICEL R6? How to restore defaults in MOBICEL R6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOBICEL R6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your MOBICEL R6 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At first switch off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that start pushing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When the MOBICEL logo pops up let go of Volume Up.
- Release the Power button when the Android Robot image pops up.
- Now press the Power key to open the Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll down and Volume Up to accept it.
- Then select "yes" from the menu and click Volume Up.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using Volume Up.
- Success! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few moments.
how to hard reset mobicel phones - video