How to factory reset MOBICEL REBEL? How to wipe all data in MOBICEL REBEL? How to bypass screen lock in MOBICEL REBEL? How to restore defaults in MOBICEL REBEL?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOBICEL REBEL. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your MOBICEL REBEL will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572M core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- Release all buttons whenBoot Mode pops up.
- In this mode chooseRecovery by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Downto accept it.
- When the Android Robot image pops up press Volume Up + Power key once again.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- In this mode select "yes" from the menu and click the Power key once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
how to hard reset mobicel rebel - video
How to Hard Reset myPhone GO - Clear eMMC |HardReset.info - video