Hard Reset MOBICEL Shift
How to factory reset MOBICEL Shift? How to wipe all data in MOBICEL Shift? How to bypass screen lock in MOBICEL Shift? How to restore defaults in MOBICEL Shift?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOBICEL Shift. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your MOBICEL Shift will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Begin by pressing the Power button for a short while to turn off the device.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key when MOBICEL logo pops up.
- After that let go of the Volume Up key if you see Android Robot appears.
- Now press the Power button to open the Recovery Mode menu.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume Down key to scroll down and the Volume Up button to confirm that.
- After that choose "yes". Use Volume Down button to scroll down and the Volume Up key to accept it.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Volume Up button.
- Well done!
How to hard reset mobicel 4U - video
How to Hard Reset myPhone GO - Clear eMMC |HardReset.info - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work