How to factory reset MOBICEL V2? How to wipe all data in MOBICEL V2? How to bypass screen lock in MOBICEL V2? How to restore defaults in MOBICEL V2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOBICEL V2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your MOBICEL V2 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that start pushing Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- When the MOBICEL logo pops up release Volume Up.
- Release the Power key when the Android Robot pops up.
- Then press the Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll down and Volume Up to accept it.
- In this mode select "yes" from the menu and click Volume Up once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using Volume Up.
how to hard reset mobicel phones - video