How to factory reset MOBIISTAR C1 Lite? How to wipe all data in MOBIISTAR C1 Lite? How to bypass screen lock in MOBIISTAR C1 Lite? How to restore defaults in MOBIISTAR C1 Lite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOBIISTAR C1 Lite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your MOBIISTAR C1 Lite will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739WA core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When you see a change on the screen release all keys.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key.
- In the next step choose "yes" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Success! The hard reset operation will be finished for a short while.
Hard Reset Mobiistar E1 | Remove Pattern Lock - video