How to factory reset MOBIISTAR X1 Notch? How to wipe all data in MOBIISTAR X1 Notch? How to bypass screen lock in MOBIISTAR X1 Notch? How to restore defaults in MOBIISTAR X1 Notch?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOBIISTAR X1 Notch. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your MOBIISTAR X1 Notch will be as new and your MediaTek Helio A22 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Down and Power keys for a few moments.
- Release the Power button when you see the MOBIISTAR logo.
- Let go of Volume Down if you see Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm it.
- After that select "yes" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Success! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few moments.
mobiistar x1 dual hard reset - video