Hard Reset MOBVOI TicWatch E
How to factory reset MOBVOI TicWatch E? How to wipe all data in MOBVOI TicWatch E? How to bypass screen lock in MOBVOI TicWatch E? How to restore defaults in MOBVOI TicWatch E?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOBVOI TicWatch E. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android settings. As a result your MOBVOI TicWatch E will be as new and your Snapdragon Wear 2100 core will run faster.
- In case you're locked out of your MOBVOI TicWatch E, you can factory reset your watch.
- To do so, start by pressing and holding the left-hand side button for a few seconds, until the watch restarts,
- When the MOBVOI logo appears, quickly slide on the screen from the upper left corner to the lower right corner.
- The watch will start in Fastboot Mode.
- Select Factory Reset and confirm your choice.
- The watch will now delete all data and factory reset.
Hard Reset (MOBVOI TicWatch E)
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.