Hard Reset MOBVOI Ticwatch Pro
How to factory reset MOBVOI Ticwatch Pro? How to wipe all data in MOBVOI Ticwatch Pro? How to bypass screen lock in MOBVOI Ticwatch Pro? How to restore defaults in MOBVOI Ticwatch Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOBVOI Ticwatch Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your MOBVOI Ticwatch Pro will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 core will run faster.
- In case you're locked out of your MOBVOI Ticwatch Pro, you can factory reset your watch.
- To do so, start by pressing and holding the right-hand side button for a few seconds, until the watch restarts,
- When the MOBVOI logo appears, quickly slide on the screen from the upper left corner to the lower right corner.
- The watch will start in Fastboot Mode.
- Select Factory Reset and confirm your choice.
- The watch will now delete all data and factory reset.
Hard Reset (MOBVOI Ticwatch Pro)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.