Hard Reset MOBVOI TicWatch S
How to factory reset MOBVOI TicWatch S? How to wipe all data in MOBVOI TicWatch S? How to bypass screen lock in MOBVOI TicWatch S? How to restore defaults in MOBVOI TicWatch S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOBVOI TicWatch S. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your MOBVOI TicWatch S will be as new and your Snapdragon Wear 2100 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First, press the button on the left side of your watch to wake up the screen.
- Next, swipe down on the screen to open the dropdown menu.
- Once you're in the menu, tap the Settings icon.
- Now swipe up on the screen to scroll all the way down and tap the System.
- Next, tap the Disconnect & Reset.
- When prompted tap the checkmark button to confirm.
- Wait until the process is complete and "Tap to begin" shows up on the screen.
- That's all Hard Reset is complete. Good Job!!
How to Hard Reset MOBVOI TicWatch S – Factory Reset / Restore Watch - video
How to Hard Reset MOBVOI TicWatch S - Restore Default Settings - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work