How to factory reset MODECOM FreeTAB 1001? How to wipe all data in MODECOM FreeTAB 1001? How to bypass screen lock in MODECOM FreeTAB 1001? How to restore defaults in MODECOM FreeTAB 1001?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MODECOM FreeTAB 1001. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MODECOM FreeTAB 1001 will be as new and your RK3066 core will run faster.
- At the beginnind switch off the device by pressing Power button.
- Afterawrds press and hold Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when you see a new menu on your screen.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm if you are 100% sure you want to clear all your data.
- Press Power button to enter option "reboot system now".
Hard Reset MODECOM FreeTAB 8001 - Bypass Screen Lock - video
How to Hard Reset MODECOM FreeTAB 8001 - Restore Android - video