Hard Reset MODECOM FreeTAB 1035
How to factory reset MODECOM FreeTAB 1035? How to wipe all data in MODECOM FreeTAB 1035? How to bypass screen lock in MODECOM FreeTAB 1035? How to restore defaults in MODECOM FreeTAB 1035?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MODECOM FreeTAB 1035. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows 8 settings. As a result your MODECOM FreeTAB 1035 will be as new and your Intel Atom Z3735F core will run faster.
- Start by holding down the Power key to turn the device back on.
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen in order to select Settings.
- Then tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In this step select Recovery.
- Afterwards search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- When the appropiate information pop-up comes up tap Next to begin the process.
- Success! After about 30 minuts your tablet is ready to use.
Hard Reset MODECOM FreeTAB 8001 - Bypass Screen Lock - video
How to Hard Reset MODECOM FreeTAB 8001 - Restore Android - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work