Hard Reset MODECOM FreeTAB 1331
How to factory reset MODECOM FreeTAB 1331? How to wipe all data in MODECOM FreeTAB 1331? How to bypass screen lock in MODECOM FreeTAB 1331? How to restore defaults in MODECOM FreeTAB 1331?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MODECOM FreeTAB 1331. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your MODECOM FreeTAB 1331 will be as new and your RK3066 core will run faster.
- In order to switch on the tablet, hold the Power key for a short while.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- Select Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
- Well done! Your phone should restart now.
Hard Reset MODECOM FreeTAB 8001 - Bypass Screen Lock - video
How to Hard Reset MODECOM FreeTAB 8001 - Restore Android - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work