How to factory reset MODECOM FreeTAB 2096+ X2? How to wipe all data in MODECOM FreeTAB 2096+ X2? How to bypass screen lock in MODECOM FreeTAB 2096+ X2? How to restore defaults in MODECOM FreeTAB 2096+ X2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MODECOM FreeTAB 2096+ X2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MODECOM FreeTAB 2096+ X2 will be as new and your RockChip 3168 core will run faster.
- Start by swtiching off the device by pressing the Power button.
- Press and hold the Volume Down + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see a new menu on your screen.
- Afterwards from the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm if you are 100% sure you want to clear all your data.
- Press the Power button to enter option "reboot system now".
- Cogratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset MODECOM FreeTAB 8001 - Bypass Screen Lock - video
How to Hard Reset MODECOM FreeTAB 8001 - Restore Android - video