How to factory reset MODECOM FREETAB 2096? How to wipe all data in MODECOM FREETAB 2096? How to bypass screen lock in MODECOM FREETAB 2096? How to restore defaults in MODECOM FREETAB 2096?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MODECOM FREETAB 2096. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your MODECOM FREETAB 2096 will be as new and your RockChip RK 2906 core will run faster.
- Start by swtiching off the device by pressing Power button.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held kezs when you see a new menu on your screen.
- Afterwards from the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm if you are 100% sure you want to clear all your data.
- Press Power button to enter option "reboot system now".
- Cogratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset MODECOM FreeTAB 8001 - Bypass Screen Lock - video
How to Hard Reset MODECOM FreeTAB 8001 - Restore Android - video