Hard Reset MODECOM FreeTab 7001 HD IC
How to factory reset MODECOM FreeTab 7001 HD IC? How to wipe all data in MODECOM FreeTab 7001 HD IC? How to bypass screen lock in MODECOM FreeTab 7001 HD IC? How to restore defaults in MODECOM FreeTab 7001 HD IC?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MODECOM FreeTab 7001 HD IC. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your MODECOM FreeTab 7001 HD IC will be as new and your Intel Atom Z2520 core will run faster.
- Hold the Power button, until your device is turned on.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- Select Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
- Well done! Your phone should restart now.
Hard Reset MODECOM FreeTAB 8001 - Bypass Screen Lock - video
How to Hard Reset MODECOM FreeTAB 8001 - Restore Android - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work