Hard Reset MODECOM FreeTAB 8002 X2 3G+
How to factory reset MODECOM FreeTAB 8002 X2 3G+? How to wipe all data in MODECOM FreeTAB 8002 X2 3G+? How to bypass screen lock in MODECOM FreeTAB 8002 X2 3G+? How to restore defaults in MODECOM FreeTAB 8002 X2 3G+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MODECOM FreeTAB 8002 X2 3G+. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MODECOM FreeTAB 8002 X2 3G+ will be as new and your Rockchip RK3066 core will run faster.
- In order to switch on the tablet, hold the Power key for a short while.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- Next, select Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
- Well done! Your phone should restart now.
Hard Reset MODECOM FreeTAB 8001 - Bypass Screen Lock - video
How to Hard Reset MODECOM FreeTAB 8001 - Restore Android - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work