Hard Reset MODECOM FreeTAB 8010 IPS
See the First Method!
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key in order to switch on the device.
- Afterwards hold down Shift key. If you're using the on-screen keyboard, tap or click the Shift key.
- While the Shift key is still pressed, tap or click Restart option and confirm the operation.
- In the next step choose Troubleshoot.
- Then tap Reset your PC and cofirm operation by pressing Next.
- Choose either Just remove my files or Fully clean the drive.
- Begin the whole operation by clicking Reset.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset MODECOM FreeTAB 8001 - Bypass Screen Lock
How to Hard Reset MODECOM FreeTAB 8001 - Restore Android
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.