Hard Reset MODECOM FreeTAB 9000 IPS ICG
How to factory reset MODECOM FreeTAB 9000 IPS ICG? How to wipe all data in MODECOM FreeTAB 9000 IPS ICG? How to bypass screen lock in MODECOM FreeTAB 9000 IPS ICG? How to restore defaults in MODECOM FreeTAB 9000 IPS ICG?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MODECOM FreeTAB 9000 IPS ICG. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MODECOM FreeTAB 9000 IPS ICG will be as new and your Intel Atom Z2580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In order to switch on the tablet, hold the Power key for a short while.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- Next, select Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
- Well done! Your phone should restart now.
Hard Reset MODECOM FreeTAB 8001 - Bypass Screen Lock - video
How to Hard Reset MODECOM FreeTAB 8001 - Restore Android - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work