Hard Reset MODECOM FREETAB 9701
How to factory reset MODECOM FREETAB 9701? How to wipe all data in MODECOM FREETAB 9701? How to bypass screen lock in MODECOM FREETAB 9701? How to restore defaults in MODECOM FREETAB 9701?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MODECOM FREETAB 9701. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your MODECOM FREETAB 9701 will be as new and your ALLWINNER A10 core will run faster.
- In order to switch on the tablet, hold the Power key for a short while.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- Select Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
- Well done! Your phone should restart now.
Hard Reset (MODECOM FREETAB 9701)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.