Hard Reset MODECOM MID701P
How to factory reset MODECOM MID701P? How to wipe all data in MODECOM MID701P? How to bypass screen lock in MODECOM MID701P? How to restore defaults in MODECOM MID701P?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MODECOM MID701P. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MODECOM MID701P will be as new and your Cortex core will run faster.
- In order to switch on the tablet, hold the Power key for a short while.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- Select Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
- Well done! Your phone should restart now.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work