Factory Reset MOGU M3A
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in MOGU M3A. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from MOGU M3A.
As a result your Android 4.3 Jelly Bean will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 4000.0 MB storage and Li-Ion 1980.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in MOGU M3A and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- If the device is turned off, press Power button in order to switch the phone back on.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- Choose Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Success! The hard rest has just been performed.
Factory Reset (MOGU M3A)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.