Hard Reset MOTOROLA 8400
How to factory reset MOTOROLA 8400? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA 8400? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA 8400? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA 8400?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA 8400. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA 8400 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Select Menu > Settings >Security.
- Enter lock code.(The default code is last 4 digits of your phone number or 0000 or 1234).
- Select Erase/Reset > Reset Phone.
- Read the disclaimer and select OK (left softkey).
- If you are certain that you would like to erase all the data and reset your settings, select Yes.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA 8400)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.