Hard Reset MOTOROLA 8500x
How to factory reset MOTOROLA 8500x? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA 8500x? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA 8500x? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA 8500x?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA 8500x. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA 8500x will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Select Menu > Settings >Security.
- Enter lock code.(The default code is last 4 digits of your phone number or 0000 or 1234).
- Select Erase/Reset > Reset Phone.
- Read the disclaimer and select OK (left softkey).
- If you are certain that you would like to erase all the data and reset your settings, select Yes.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work