Hard Reset MOTOROLA A1890
How to factory reset MOTOROLA A1890? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA A1890? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA A1890? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA A1890?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA A1890. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Linux settings. As a result your MOTOROLA A1890 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Select Menu then go in Settings and finally Security.
- Tap lock code.(The default code is last 4 digits of your phone number or 0000 or 1234).
- Select Erase/Reset then Reset Phone.
- Read the disclaimer and select OK.
- If you are certain that you would like to erase all the data and reset your settings, select Yes.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work