Hard Reset MOTOROLA A455 Rival
How to factory reset MOTOROLA A455 Rival? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA A455 Rival? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA A455 Rival? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA A455 Rival?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA A455 Rival. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA A455 Rival will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Press the center select key to open the main menu.
- Push the navigation buttons to highlight Settings and press the center select key.
- Select Phone > Security.
- Enter unlock code. The default unlock code is last 4 digits of your phone number.
- Highlight Phone Restore and press the center select key.
- Enter unlock code. The phone will restart.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA A455 Rival)
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.