Hard Reset MOTOROLA A555 DEVOUR
How to factory reset MOTOROLA A555 DEVOUR? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA A555 DEVOUR? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA A555 DEVOUR? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA A555 DEVOUR?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA A555 DEVOUR. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android settings. As a result your MOTOROLA A555 DEVOUR will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Please power off the phone.
- Then press and hold Power button + R key + Space key.
- Now you will see a yellow exclamation on your the display.
- Press and hold the Z button and the M button.
* All data including third-party applications will be deleted from the Motorola DEVOUR.
- Once the wipe is complete, the phone will reboot to its factory fresh state.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work