How to factory reset MOTOROLA A853 Milestone? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA A853 Milestone? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA A853 Milestone? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA A853 Milestone?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA A853 Milestone. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.0 settings. As a result your MOTOROLA A853 Milestone will be as new and your ARM Cortex A8 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to turn off the device.
- Then pull out battery and after a few seconds instert it back in.
- Next, press and hold the X + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release Power key as soon as the Motorola logo appears on the screen.
- You should release all buttons when the Exclamation mark shows up.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Up button for a short while.
- While holding this key press and release the Camera key.
- In the next step select from menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Enter button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Dr.Celular - Motorola Milestone 2 A953 - Hard Reset - Desbloquear - Resetar - video
Hard Reset MOTOROLA Milestone 2 - perform the factory reset operation - video
Motorola Droid Hard Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on