Hard Reset MOTOROLA A956 Droid 2 Global
How to factory reset MOTOROLA A956 Droid 2 Global? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA A956 Droid 2 Global? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA A956 Droid 2 Global? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA A956 Droid 2 Global?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA A956 Droid 2 Global. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.2 Froyo settings. As a result your MOTOROLA A956 Droid 2 Global will be as new and your TI OMAP core will run faster.
- From the home screen, select the App menu.
- Select Settings.If the application icon is missing, select App menu filter (located at the top) then select All apps.
- Select Privacy.
- From the Personal data section, select Factory Data Reset.
- Select Reset phone.
- If presented, enter the current passcode or draw the unlock pattern.
- Select Erase Everything. Allow several minutes for the factory data reset and reboot processes to complete.
- Press and hold the Power button.
- Select Power off.
- Slide the keyboard open.
- Press and hold the Power button + X key simultaneously until the Recovery screen (exclamation point with an android figure) appears.
- From the Recovery screen, press the volume up+ down keys simultaneously.
- Select wipe data/factory reset. Utilize the Volume keys (up / down) to highlight and the Power button to select. If necessary, slide the keyboard to the closed position.
- Select Yes -- delete all user data. Allow the factory reset process to complete.
- Select reboot system now. Allow several minutes for the reboot process to complete.