Hard Reset MOTOROLA Bali
How to factory reset MOTOROLA Bali? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA Bali? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA Bali? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA Bali?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA Bali. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA Bali will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Check device it must be turned on to peform this operation.
- First step is to open Main menu then go to Settings.
- To open Security options enter lock code. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Select Erase/Reset and Reset Phone.
- Read the disclaimer then confirm it by pressing left Softkey.
- Now handset must reboot, it may take around 30 seconds.
- Success! Device is ready now.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work