Hard Reset MOTOROLA C121
How to factory reset MOTOROLA C121? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA C121? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA C121? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA C121?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA C121. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA C121 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Select Menu > Settings >Security.
- Enter lock code.(The default code is last 4 digits of your phone number or 0000 or 1234).
- Select Erase/Reset > Reset Phone.
- Read the disclaimer and select OK (left softkey).
- If you are certain that you would like to erase all the data and reset your settings, select Yes.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA C121)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.