Hard Reset MOTOROLA C139
How to factory reset MOTOROLA C139? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA C139? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA C139? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA C139?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA C139. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA C139 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- From the standby screen, press the Menu key.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Scroll to and select Other Settings.
- Scroll to and select Initial Setup.
- Scroll to and select Master Reset.
- Enter Security Code, and press OK. The default code is 1234 or 000000.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA C139)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.