Hard Reset MOTOROLA C160
How to factory reset MOTOROLA C160? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA C160? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA C160? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA C160?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA C160. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA C160 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- From the standby screen, press the Menu key.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Scroll to and select Other Settings.
- Scroll to and select Initial Setup.
- Scroll to and select Master Reset.
- Enter Security Code, and press OK. The default code is 1234 or 000000.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work