Hard Reset MOTOROLA C168
How to factory reset MOTOROLA C168? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA C168? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA C168? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA C168?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA C168. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA C168 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- From the standby screen, press the Menu key.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Scroll to and select Initial Setup.
- Scroll to and select Master Reset.
- Enter Security Code, then press OK.The default security code is 1234.
- A confirmation screen will be displayed.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA C168)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.