Hard Reset MOTOROLA C381
How to factory reset MOTOROLA C381? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA C381? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA C381? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA C381?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA C381. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA C381 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Press Menu then Settings.
- Now go in Advanced and in to Reset Defaults.
- Finally select Reset Settings.
- Enter your phone’s six-digit security code (default 000000) and press Ok. (A disclaimer is displayed.)
- Read the prompt and press Yes (left softkey) to complete the reset.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA C381)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.