Hard Reset MOTOROLA C390
How to factory reset MOTOROLA C390? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA C390? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA C390? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA C390?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA C390. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA C390 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Press Menu then Settings.
- Now go in Advanced and in to Reset Defaults.
- Finally select Reset Settings.
- Enter your phone’s six-digit security code (default 000000) and press Ok. (A disclaimer is displayed.)
- Read the prompt and press Yes (left softkey) to complete the reset.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work