Hard Reset MOTOROLA C550
How to factory reset MOTOROLA C550? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA C550? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA C550? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA C550?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA C550. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA C550 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Press Menu then Settings.
- Now go in Advanced and in to Reset Defaults.
- Finally select Reset Settings.
- Enter your phone’s six-digit security code (default 000000) and press Ok (left softkey). (A disclaimer is displayed.)
- Read the prompt and press Yes (left softkey) to complete the reset
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work