Hard Reset MOTOROLA C975
How to factory reset MOTOROLA C975? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA C975? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA C975? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA C975?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA C975. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA C975 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Select Menu > Settings >Security.
- Enter lock code.(The default code is last 4 digits of your phone number or 0000 or 1234).
- Select Erase/Reset > Reset Phone.
- Read the disclaimer and select OK .
- If you are certain that you would like to erase all the data and reset your settings, select Yes.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work