Hard Reset MOTOROLA CLIQ 2
How to factory reset MOTOROLA CLIQ 2? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA CLIQ 2? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA CLIQ 2? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA CLIQ 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA CLIQ 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.2 Froyo settings. As a result your MOTOROLA CLIQ 2 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- You should first turn off the device.
- Next from the QWERTY keyboard press X button + Power button.
- Release all buttons, when android with the triangle appears.
- Then press @key.
- Now select "wipe data / factory reset" using Navigations keys to scroll, and Enter to confirm.
- Choose from the menu "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After that select "reboot system now".
Hard reset for Motorola Cliq 2 MB611 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work