Hard Reset MOTOROLA Crush
How to factory reset MOTOROLA Crush? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA Crush? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA Crush? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA Crush?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA Crush. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA Crush will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Switch on the Phone.
- Press the camera key and power key simultaneously and hold till the Moto batwing screen goes away and you will see a message on the screen to release the camera key.
- User will see option to get into recovery mode.
- Press Volume down key to get into recovery mode.
- Once in the recovery mode, tap on the right lower corner of the touchscreen(might have to tap a few times).
- Motorola system recovery menu will come up.
- User can use the mini pad or tough screen and select wipe data/factory reset to do a factory reset.
- Select ok at the lower left corner once the intended menu item has been selected. Use the mini pad to scroll up and select reboot system
- Now Press OK.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.