Hard Reset MOTOROLA Cupe
How to factory reset MOTOROLA Cupe? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA Cupe? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA Cupe? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA Cupe?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA Cupe. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA Cupe will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Check device it must be turned on to peform this operation.
- Go to Main menu then find Settings and Security.
- Enter lock code.(The default code is 0000 or 1234).
- Select Erase/Reset > Reset Phone.
- Read the disclaimer and confirm by tapping left Softkey.
- Now handset must reboot, it may take around 30 seconds.
- Success! device is ready now.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA Cupe)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.