Hard Reset MOTOROLA D160 MG1
How to factory reset MOTOROLA D160 MG1? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA D160 MG1? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA D160 MG1? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA D160 MG1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA D160 MG1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA D160 MG1 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Check device it must be turned on to peform this operation.
- Go to Main menu then find Settings and Security.
- Enter lock code.(The default code is 0000 or 1234).
- Select Erase/Reset > Reset Phone.
- Read the disclaimer and confirm by tapping yes.
- Now handset must reboot, it may take around 30 seconds.
- Success! device is ready now.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work