Hard Reset MOTOROLA Droid 2
How to factory reset MOTOROLA Droid 2? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA Droid 2? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA Droid 2? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA Droid 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA Droid 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.2 Froyo settings. As a result your MOTOROLA Droid 2 will be as new and your TI OMAP3630 core will run faster.
- You should first turn off the device.
- Next from the QWERTY keyboard press X button + Power button.
- Release all buttons, when android with the triangle appears.
- Then press together Volume Up + Volume Down.
- Now select "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to scroll, and Power button to confirm.
- Choose from the menu "Yes -- delete all user data" and confirm with Power button.
- After that select "reboot system now", and accept with Power key.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA Droid 2)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.