Hard Reset MOTOROLA Droid Maxx 2 XT1565
How to factory reset MOTOROLA Droid Maxx 2 XT1565? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA Droid Maxx 2 XT1565? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA Droid Maxx 2 XT1565? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA Droid Maxx 2 XT1565?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA Droid Maxx 2 XT1565. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your MOTOROLA Droid Maxx 2 XT1565 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 MSM8939 core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Down + Power button simultaneously for a few seconds.
- Next, press the Volume Down to select option "Recovery", and press the Power button to confirm.
- When the Android Image shows up on the screen hold down the Volume Up for a couple of seconds.
- While holding the Volume Up hold down the Power key and after a short while release all buttons.
- Afterwards press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power key to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the tablet, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
How To Manually Factory Reset Your Motorola Droid Turbo - video
Motorola Droid Turbo How to Hard Reset Factory Data Reset thru System Recovery - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work