Hard Reset MOTOROLA Droid Turbo 2
How to factory reset MOTOROLA Droid Turbo 2? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA Droid Turbo 2? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA Droid Turbo 2? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA Droid Turbo 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA Droid Turbo 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your MOTOROLA Droid Turbo 2 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8994 core will run faster.
- Begin by switching off the device by holding dwon the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold Volume Down + Power button simultaneously for a few seconds.
- Then press the Volume Down to select option "Recovery", and press the Power button to confirm.
- When the Android Image shows up on the screen hold down the Volume Up for a couple of seconds.
- While holding the Volume Up hold down the Power key and after a short while release all buttons.
- Afterwards press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power key to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the tablet, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
How To Manually Factory Reset Your Motorola Droid Turbo - video
Motorola Droid Turbo How to Hard Reset Factory Data Reset thru System Recovery - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work