How to enable screen mirroring in MOTOROLA Droid Turbo 2? How to remote control PC by your MOTOROLA Droid Turbo 2? How to stream PC screen to your MOTOROLA Droid Turbo 2? How to control Windows by MOTOROLA Droid Turbo 2? How to control PC operating system by MOTOROLA Droid Turbo 2? How to control windows by Android in MOTOROLA Droid Turbo 2? How to Start Screen mirroring between windows and Android in MOTOROLA Droid Turbo 2? How to stream PC display wirelessly on MOTOROLA Droid Turbo 2? How to remote control PC for free by your MOTOROLA Droid Turbo 2? How to control computer by MOTOROLA Droid Turbo 2? How to manage PC desktop on your MOTOROLA Droid Turbo 2?
Everyday we using our telephones to a lot of things, begin with simpliest phone functions like calling / texting but also for playing games, listening music, watching video etc. But sometimes could be comfortable to share the screen of our Personal Computer / Laptop to the mobile device to control it remote. With our tutorial you will be able to mirror your PC screen to your MOTOROLA Droid Turbo 2. Stay with us and learn how to stream your PC Screen and how to remote control it with full of windows features and possibilities. There is no need to connect both devices to same Wi-Fi so you can control / stream your PC screen from anywhere! Let's download Free App - Google Remote Desktop and forget about necessity to get up to switch music, play another movie on your computer etc.
- Primarily, Go to Google Play Store and look for Chrome Remote Desktop, download it by install button.
- In the next step, open app from your Home Screen and choose Sign In.
- There, choose Add your Google account and log in.
- Now, you have to open Google Chrome on PC / Laptop and visit remotedesktop.google.com, choose Get Started and Log In to the same Google Account.
- Installation Google Chrome is necessary only to install extension but later, you can connect Chrome Remote Desktop without switching on Google Chrome before.
- Afterward, touch on Blue Circle to download Google Extension and tap Add to Chrome on the window that should appear.
- Continue by Add Extension, if you successfully added this feature, you should see notification about that on the small notification.
- Nextly, we have to Set up Remote Desktop on PC, choose your name, tap continue, then set a PIN, to start the program touch on RUN.
- In the next step, go back to your Phone. You should see your PC on the list (remember to connect both devices with the same Google Account!), tap on your computer name, enter PIN and continue by blue arrow icon.
- We recommended Wi-Fi Connection! Using Screen Mirroring with the Mobile Data could be very expensive!
- Amazing work! You successfully connect your PC & MOTOROLA, there you can remote control personal computer by your Phone!
- Touch a three white stripes icon on the right lower corner to show keyboard or enable Trackpad mode.
- There, you can also enter Settings.
- Well done! Now, you know how to manage wirelessly your Personal Computer! Select Disconnect to end Screen Mirroring .