How to factory reset MOTOROLA Droid Turbo? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA Droid Turbo? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA Droid Turbo? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA Droid Turbo?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA Droid Turbo. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your MOTOROLA Droid Turbo will be as new and your Snapdragon 805 core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch off your phone by using Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when you see an Andoid image.
- Using Volume Down to scroll and Power key to selet choose from the menu on your screen Recovery Mode.
- Then press the Power button for a short while.
- After that press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- In order to restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The factory reset is done!
How To Manually Factory Reset Your Motorola Droid Turbo - video