Master Reset MOTOROLA Droid X2
Check out the alternative method of Hard Reset operation called master reset. By using our tutorial you can perform a master reset of MOTOROLA Droid X2 in just a few steps. Follow our instructions to delete all data from MOTOROLA Droid X2.
After the factory reset operation you will be able to use the default configuration of Android 2.2 Froyo system and MOTOROLA Droid X2 will work faster. Let's use the full power of ARM Cortex A9 core by resting the MOTOROLA Droid X2 and enjoy using the best performance of Li-Ion 1540.0 mAh battery.
- Turn off your phone.
- Now press and hold this buttons: Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button.
- When Android green man apper in your screen, then press Home button.
- Next select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume keys to hightlight option, and Power button to confirm.
- Then choose and confirm option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After that to finish operation confirm option "reboot system now".
Master Reset (MOTOROLA Droid X2)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.